Situation : The house is perched on a small hill on the edge of Vaison and it is surrounded by a garden and a small wood (3500 mē of pine trees and countryside). There is an exceptional view over the antique theater, the old part of Vaison, the castles in Vaison and in Crestet, as well as Mt Ventoux and the mountains. It is only 1 km from the town centre.
Architecture : The house was built in 1960, on two levels. The ground floor is made of stone. The 150 mē are composed of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two toilets, a kitchen, a dining room and a living room with a fireplace. The kitchen, dining and living areas are open planning with chesnut beams throughout. The house was entirely renovated in 1998 with high quality building materials in the traditional style.
Lay out : The ground floor bathroom has a basin, a shower unit and a toilet. The first floor bathroom has a corner bath , a shower unit, two basins, a large mirror. Separate toilet. There is fuel central heating and a closed fire fireplace.
There are four bedrooms on the first floor and one on the ground floor.Two of the bedrooms on the first floor open onto a balcony with a panoramic view. One big (17 mē) bedroom has two twin beds. The others four bedrooms each have a double bed (160 x 200 cms).
Facilities : Fully equipped, solid oak kitchen with a double sink, mixed gas and electric cooking rings and an extractor fan. An oven, a microwave with a grill, a fridge/ deepfreeze (350 l), coffee machine (espresso and filter), electric kettle, toaster, and a telephone where you can receive calls, box for internet connection (8 MB, WiFi).
- Lounge suite (sofa + fireside, 2 individual armchairs), premium comfort, installed in december 2010.
- For Color TV (LCD HD 55") and satellite dish, reader DVD Hdmi, small HI-FI (reader Cd mp3, numerical tuner).
- Lamppost indirect halogen lighting with dimmer, reading light with dimmer.
- Utility room with shelves, washing machine, vacuum cleaner.
- Ironing corner on the first floor, ironing board + steam iron.
- First class bedding with a choice of foam or spring mattresses.
- Garden furniture, deckchair, outdoor fixed barbecue, table tennis table.
- 40 mē cast iron arbour. A covered patio (gloriette) with coffee table and seats.
- Children's swing.
The Vaucluse Tourist board have awarded the house 3 star status.